- Oportunidades de traballo no grupo de investigación de Optimización e Control Óptimo no Centro de Matemática Aplicada da Universidade de Bremen (Alemaña)
- Oferta de contrato postdoc en Xeoestatística e vixiancia da saúde na KAUST
- Oferta de traballo no BCAM
- Curso Estatística Avanzada con ‘R’ para Profesionais da Saúde
- Feliz 200 aniversario de Florence Nightningale
Held every other year since 1990, the JADT brings together 150 to 200 researchers involved in the automatic and statistical processing of textual data. The meeting provides a forum in which participants can present their results, compare existing tools, and exchange with colleagues on their practical and methodological experiences.
Occurring within the framework of the Digital Humanities, from text mining to the textual analysis of big data, the 13th JADT -- JADT 2016 – organized by BCL lab (UMR 7320) will be held in Nice-Lerins island, France from June 7 to 10, 2016.
Statisticians, linguists, computer scientists, discourse analysis specialists, sociologists, historians working on digital archives, and specialists in lexicography and text mining will come together for the meeting on the Mediterranean coast, within the prestigious locales of the University of the Côte d’Azur, the Maison des Seminaires de Nice, and the Lerins Islands off of Cannes.
- November 15 2015: abstract due
- January 1st 2016: full paper due
- February 8 2016: notification of acceptance
- March 7 2016: final version due
- June 7-10 2016: conference (Nice-Lerins Island)
Further information: JADT2016