- Oportunidades de traballo no grupo de investigación de Optimización e Control Óptimo no Centro de Matemática Aplicada da Universidade de Bremen (Alemaña)
- Oferta de contrato postdoc en Xeoestatística e vixiancia da saúde na KAUST
- Oferta de traballo no BCAM
- Curso Estatística Avanzada con ‘R’ para Profesionais da Saúde
- Feliz 200 aniversario de Florence Nightningale
The Summer School GAME THEORY and ALGORITHMS will be held in Campione d’Italia on September 6-11, 2015.
The school is oriented to PhD students, post-doc, and young scholars. It has a distinguished interdisciplinary flavour, with speakers whose experiences come from Mathematics, Computer Science and Economics.
It is organized in order to provide incentives for direct contacts among the participants; the lectures will be delivered in the morning and the rest of the day will be devoted to informal talks and discussions also with the speakers.
Game Theory is assuming a wide relevance and several applications in various fields, from Mathematics, to Economics, Finance, Engineering, Political Science and so on. This makes of growing importance suitable algorithms. The aim of the school is providing insight in the computational aspects related to game theoretical tools.
Some fellowships will be available for participants and will be assigned on the basis of a curriculum vitae.
You may find this preliminary information on the website of the School at: Summer-School