Computational and Applied Statistics 2014 (CAS) is a workshop organized as part of the International Conference on Computational Science and its Applications (ICCSA 2014, Guimarães, Portugal, June 30 – July 3, 2014). The aim of this workshop is to bring together scientists working in applied statistics, scientific computation and applications in all areas of sciences, engineering, industry, economics, life sciences and social sciences.
- February 28, 2014: Abstract and Full Paper submission.
- April 10, 2014: Notification of Acceptance and Early-bird Registration starts.
- May 6, 2014: Early-bird Registration ends.
- May 6, 2014: Submission deadline for the final version of the Papers.
- June 30, July 3, 2014: Workshop taking place.
More information: CAS2014