- Oportunidades de traballo no grupo de investigación de Optimización e Control Óptimo no Centro de Matemática Aplicada da Universidade de Bremen (Alemaña)
- Oferta de contrato postdoc en Xeoestatística e vixiancia da saúde na KAUST
- Oferta de traballo no BCAM
- Curso Estatística Avanzada con ‘R’ para Profesionais da Saúde
- Feliz 200 aniversario de Florence Nightningale
The Centre of Statistics and its Applications of the University of Lisbon (CEAUL) kindly invites to participate in the One-day Workshop on Spatial-temporal Models in Epidemiology and Health, taking place in Lisbon on June 20th, 2014, under the ambit of the projects Statistical Methods in Environmental and Epidemiological Processes FCT: PTDC/MAT/118335/2010 and FCT: PEst-OE/MAT/UI0006/2014.
The workshop aims to
i) bring together researchers who work with epidemiology and health sciences;
ii) promote a fruitful discussion on the role of statistical methods, such as time series analysis and spatial statistics.
The invited speakers will present their methodological advancements with a heavy emphasis on applications. A poster session with contributed papers will complement the scientific program. The official language of the Workshop is English. The two/three best posters presented in the Workshop will be invited to submit/publish their (refereed) articles in an issue of RevStat: Statistical Journal.
- 24 March 2014 - Early Bird Registration Opens & Call for Abstract Submission Opens
- 07 May 2014 - Abstract Submission Deadline
- 20 May 2014 - Notification of Acceptance
- 31 May 2014 - Early Bird Registration Closes
- 15 June 2014 - General Registration Closes
More information: http://spatialtemporalepihealth.weebly.com/